Final Fantasy VII Remake - Tifa Lockhart - Play Arts -Kai- Square Enix Action Figure
- Made-in-Japan Figure. Square Enix. Has genuine imported licensed accessories, with copyright authentication seal.
- Official Tifa Lockhart action figure toy made to the highest quality, and it is truly collectible item for all the Final Fantasy fans.
- Product Size: W 2.9" x D 1.9" x H 10" tall (W 73mm x D 47mm x H 254mm)
- Material: PVC
- This is a brand new anime figure featuring our favorite character Tifa Lockhart (ティファ・ロックハート)
- Series: Final Fantasy / ラストオーダー -ファイナルフ
Final Fantasy VII Remake is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix, released for PlayStation 4 on April 10, 2020. It is the first in a planned series of games remaking the 1997 PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII
Tifa Lockhart is a fictional character in Square's (now Square Enix) role-playing video game Final Fantasy VII. Created and designed by Tetsuya Nomura, she has since appeared in the fighting game Ehrgeiz and made cameo appearances in several other titles, as well as the CGI film sequel to Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children and related games and media in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII series.
From FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Tifa Lockhart, a member of the anti-Shinra organization, makes her appearance as a PLAY ARTS KAI figure!. This is a highly desirable figure and it will be a great birthday or a surprise gift for your friends or children, boys or girls. Tifa Lockhart figurine is a must have for every fan's merchandise collection, it will fit right in with other anime collectibles.
Faithfully recreated all the details that to be more intricate for the REMAKE version – from her hairstyle and earrings to her costume – pursuing a very realistic design. Updated joint parts in her elbows and knees, to allow for a wide range of motion.
Accessories include interchangeable head and hand parts, as well as hairpieces that give a wind-blown look, which all allow for amazingly dynamic poses.
Check out other Final Fantasy products here!